HILGURT SERHII YAKOVYCH
Scientific Degree: Doctor of Technical Sciences
Academic Status: Senior Researcher
Position: Senior Researcher
Contacts: Georgy Pukhov Institute for Modelling in Energy Engineering, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine,
15, General Naumov St., Kyiv, Ukraine, 03164
tel. +38 (044) 424-91-63
Participation in international scientific projects:
- ALIOT project of Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union
Participation in scientific and public organizations:
- member of the Academic Council of Georgy Pukhov Institute for Modelling in Energy Engineering NAS of Ukraine;
- system administrator of the computing cluster of Georgy Pukhov Institute for Modelling in Energy Engineering NAS of Ukraine;
- security administrator of the GRID site UA-PIMEE of Ukrainian National Grid and European Grid Infrastructure;
- administrator of the Virtual Organization “Mathematical modelling of energy problems” (VO MatModEn).
- Kyiv Institute of Civil Aviation Engineers (Kyiv, Kosmonavta Komarova prospekt, 1), Engineer Diploma, specialty “Electronic computing machines”, qualification “System-technician Engineer” (1981-1986);
- Candidate of Technical Sciences, specialty – 05.13.13 “Computing machines, complexes, systems and networks”. Thesis topic: “Development of computer-based technical means for diagnostics and testing electronic devices using spectrum conversions” (1990);
- Senior researcher on the specialty – 01.13.05 “Computer systems and parts” (2015);
- Doctor of Technical Sciences, specialty – 05.13.05 “Computer systems and parts” Thesis topic: “Methods and techniques for creating reconfigurable signature-based security tools for computer systems and networks” (2021).
- methods of creating reconfigurable HPC devices based on FPGAs;
- methods of creating reconfigurable signature-based tools for computer and network security;
- methods of centralized synthesis and programming of reconfigurable means using distributed and high-performance platforms;
- modeling and analysis of information security for cyber-physical systems and critical infrastructure objects.
Awards, honors, grants:
- Laureate of the Award of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine for young scientists and students of higher educational institutions for the best scientific works (1992).
- 130 printed scientific works, including collective monographs and textbooks, author’s certificates and patents, preprints, articles in national and international specialized journals, materials and abstracts at conferences
- Profile in у Google Scholar
- Profile in ORCID
- Profile in Scopus
- Profile in Publons/ResearcherID
- Profile in ResearchGate