GPI EM of NASU on the basis of the license of the Administration of the State Service for Special Communications and Information Protection of Ukraine for the conduct of economic activity for the provision of services in the field of technical protection of information issued by an order December 27, 2017, No. 730 provides services for assessing the security of information that does not constitute state secrets:
• state authorities;
• institutions and organizations of all forms of ownership;
• private persons who are interested in providing a certain level of security to their information resources.
GPI EM of NASU offers:
• creation of an integrated system of information security in automated systems and at the objects of information activity;
• implementation of the primary state expertise of an integrated information security system in automated systems and at the objects of information activity;
• evaluation of information security in automated systems and at the objects of information activity;
• installation, researches of efficiency and support of complexes and systems of the information protection from unauthorized access;
• installation and adjustment of technical means for the information protection at the objects of information activity.
GPI EM of NASU provides advice and recommendations on:
• choice of the optimal type of computer;
• acquisition of the minimum necessary means of protection for the required level of information security;
• preparation and conducting of state expertise of an integrated information security system.
These types of work are carried out by qualified specialists with experience in the field of technical protection of information in the shortest possible time and with guaranteed quality.