System is a tool that allows to make administrative decisions and counteract against emergency situations of natural and technogenic nature. The purpose of system: to maintain fast and exact definition of the structure and sequence of the necessary actions on countermeasures against emergency situations. System allows:
• Grouping of the accessible forces and resources;
• Evaluation of the possible alternatives of their usage according to the development of the situation and it’s change;
• Planning, evaluation and optimization of the sequence of the decisions and actions;
• Countermeasures support in real time mode;
• Visualization and synchronization of the processes with the built-in electronic map.
tel: (044) 246-72-92
“Sigma” is a geo information system based on the new concept of the operative electronic map. “Sigma” can be used as a stand-alone system or built-in system for the needs of different kinds. It has interoperability with geo information systems from ESRI. “Sigma” allows:
• automatic formation of virtual electronic operative maps;
• unlimited scalability;
• possibility of GIS “built in” in other applied programs insuring two-sided access to the map data;
• creation of thematic map layers and their management.
tel: (044) 444-98-74
“SIMONA” system is a universal instrumental environment for structural and logic interpretation of the documents. System uses new methods and models of the knowledge processing, that models human processes of thinking.
“SIMONA” system allows to receive fast visual description and processing of the documents of different types.
tel: (044) 543-47-52
A System “OPUT” provides automated self-training, current and total control of knowledge and abilities of all personnel categories of power objects.
tel: (044) 444-98-21
A SAP DIT system is destined for automated construction of dynamic trainers of power objects subsystems and oriented on specialists on technology and to management, not having a qualification in programming field and experience with computer operating.
tel: (044) 444-98-21