In 2017 three places are allocated in the specialty 122 “Computer Science”.
Admission to the postgraduate study is carried out in accordance with the Procedure of training of applicants for higher education in the degree of doctor of philosophy and doctor of sciences in higher educational establishments (scientific institutions), approved by the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from March 23, 2016, No. 261, Conditions for admission to study at higher educational establishments approved by Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, and the Institute rules for admission to the postgraduate study in 2017.
In 2017, postgraduate study (full-time study) allocated 5 places at the expense of the state budget (on a state commission basis).
Specialty 122 – “Computer Science”.
Applicants for postgraduate studies submit the following documents to the Director:
1) a statement;
2) a personal sheet for personnel;
3) a copy of the diploma about the graduation of the higher educational institution with the application (persons who have received the corresponding education abroad – a copy of the nostrified diploma);
4) Certificate of completion of candidate’s exams (if candidate examinations was completed);
5) conclusion of the prospective scientific supervisor;
6) list of published scientific works and inventions. Applicants who do not have published scientific works and inventions, submit a lecture on the chosen scientific specialty and a response to the abstract of the prospective scientific supervisor;
7) medical certificate on health status in the form No. 086 / о;
8) a copy of the passport and certificate of identification number;
9) three photos in the size of 3×4 cm.
The passport, a diploma of higher education, is submitted by the apprentice personally.
Documents are accepted until September 10, 2017.
Entrance examinations are held from September 12 till September 20, 2017, enrollment – from November 1, 2017.
Information on the phone: 424-99-03, 063-352-81-66 (department of postgraduate studies)
GPI EM of NASU
Cand. Sci. (Tech.) Gonchar S.F.
Order No. 76-A