Specialty 122 “Computer Science” Knowledge Area 12 “Information Technology”
Persons who have obtained a bachelor’s, master’s or specialist qualification are accepted for the Master’s degree programs.
Admission to the training of specialists of educational degree “Master” in PIMEE NAS of Ukraine (hereinafter referred to as the Institute) in 2019 is carried out at the expense of individuals and / or legal entities (under the terms of the contract).
Studying at the Institute’s magistracy can be carried out using information and communication technologies in the educational process, which allows to obtain a Master’s degree without interruption from the place of work or service.
Duration of study in the magistracy 1 year 10 months (two academic years).
List of documents for admission to the magistracy:
- Application in paper form (to be filled in on the spot).
- Identity and citizenship document (original + copy).
- Military ticket or certificate of enlistment – for servicemen (original + copy).
- Diploma of educational degree or educational qualification level and its supplement (original + copy) *.
* In the absence, for objective reasons, of a document on the acquired educational (qualification) level, a certificate of the state enterprise “Inforesource” on its acquisition may be submitted, including without the submission of the document on the acquired educational (qualification) level.
In the presence:
- Diplomas of the winner (prize-winner) of all-Ukrainian and international student Olympiads.
- Certificate of international / national specimen in a foreign language for professional purposes, confirming the level of command of a foreign language.
To the application is added:
- 4 photo cards 3 x 4 cm.
- Consent of the entrant to the processing of personal data (to be filled in on the spot).
- Folder (to form the personal case of the entrant).
Stages of the introductory campaign:
July 10 ……………………….Start receiving applications and documents
July 26, 6.00 pm ……….Application and documents deadline
July 27 – August 3………Conduct entrance examinations by the Institute
August 11 …………………..Enrollment of applicants for the funds of individuals and legal entities, through targeted state loans
August 31 …………………..Refunds to study at the expense of individuals and legal entities (if vacancies are available)
Introductory tests for Master’s degree programs are conducted from a set of fundamental and professionally oriented disciplines of the normative cycle and from a foreign language.
The selection by competition for the master’s degree in specialty 122 – “computer science” is carried out by the results of:
– a single entrance exam in a foreign language (entrance test on the technology of External Independent Assessment);
– professional entrance examination (at the Institute).
Persons joining the PIMEE NAS of Ukraine for additional master’s degree on the basis of the degree of the bachelor obtained in other specialty, pass additional entrance test.
The Institute’s Admissions commission works at:
Gen. Naumov Str., 15, Kyiv, 03164, room 516 (5th floor)
Monday to Friday, 10am – 4pm
Onyskova Alla Viktorivna
tel .: (044) 424-10-63