HONCHAR SERHII FEODOSIYOVYCH
Scientific degree: Doctor of Technical Sciences
Academic title: Senior Researcher
Position: Deputy Director
Contacts: Pukhov Institute for Modelling in Energy Engineering of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, 15, Henerala Naumova Street, Svyatoshyns’kyi District, Kyiv, Ukraine, 03164
tel. +38(044) 424-12-28
Participation in scientific and public organizations:
- Deputy Head of the Academic Council of Georgy Pukhov Institute for Modelling in Energy Engineering NAS of Ukraine;
- Academic Secretary of the Scientific Council “Cybersecurity in Energy” at the Department of Physical and Technical Problems of Energy of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
- Member of the Scientific Council “Modeling in Energy” at the Department of Physical and Technical Problems of Energy of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
- Member of the Section “Cybersecurity, Critical Infrastructure Protection” of the Scientific and Technical Council of the Ministry of Energy of Ukraine;
- Member of the International Organization IEEE.
- Vinnytsia National Technical University, Master’s degree with Honours, specialty “Radio Engineering”, qualification “Master of Radio Engineering” (1991-1997);
- National Academy of Public Administration under the President of Ukraine, Master’s Degree with Honours, specialty “Public Administration in the Field of National Security”, qualification “Master of Public Administration” (2011-2014);
- Candidate of Technical Sciences, specialty “Radio measuring devices”. Theme of the dissertation: “Methods and means of compensation of dynamic time shift bias in radio measuring devices” (2009);
- Internship in the Sector of Physical, Technical and Mathematical Sciences of the Scientific-Organizational Department of the Presidium of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine, (2017);
- Senior Researcher, specialty 122 “Computer Sciences”, (2019);
- Doctor of Technical Sciences, specialty “Information protection systems”. Theme of the dissertation: “Methodology for assessing the cybersecurity risks of information systems of objects of critical infrastructure” (2020).
- theory of security risks, theoretical and practical methods of technical protection of information in information and telecommunication systems and objects of information activity;
- cybersecurity of objects of critical infrastructure, including in the field of power engineering;
- cybersecurity as a component of national security; protection of information resources of the state.
Awards, honors, grants:
- Award of the President of Ukraine – Medal “For Impeccable Service” of the III degree;
- departmental encouraging honours of the State Service of Professional Communication of Ukraine, the Main Intelligence Agency of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, the Security Service of Ukraine, the Foreign Intelligence Service of Ukraine, the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
Bibliometrics and profiles:
- more than 100 published scientific works, including monographs, articles in Ukrainian and International science journals, materials and abstracts of conferences, patents;
- profile in Google Scholar
- profile in Scopus
- profile in ORCID
- profile in ResearchGate