THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF UKRAINE
PUKHOV INSTITUTE FOR MODELLING IN ENERGY ENGINEERING
SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL
Cyber Security of Energy
Pukhov Institute for Modelling in Energy Engineering NAS of Ukraine invites to participate in the Scientific and Practical Conference “Cyber Security of Energy” (CSE), which will take place from May 28 to June 1, 2019, on the basis of the Odessa hotel complex (Odessa). (http://ok-odessa.com/).
The following organizations are invited to the co-organizers and participants of the conference: The State Service for Special Communications and Information Protection of Ukraine, the National Commission for State Regulation in the Fields of Energy and Utilities, the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine, the National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine, the Kyiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Asters Legal Company, AEC Sectoral Investment Fund for Energy Development, State Scientific and Technical Center for Nuclear Regulation and Safety of the State Department Regulation of Ukraine, SS CB “Atomprylad” of SE “NNPGC” Energoatom” and other interested agencies, institutions, enterprises and organizations, SPEAR H2020 funded project (PIMEE).
The program of the conference is focused on the following questions:
- legislative and regulatory framework for cybernetic security of energy;
- insurance of cybernetic security risks, recognition and confirmation of incidents of cyber security as force majeure circumstances;
- cyber security risks management and protection of critical infrastructure of energy from cyber threats: organizational, technical, technological, methodological, scientific and other aspects;
- SPEAR: SIEM and Cyberhygiene in Smart Energy Grids.
The organization of the conference provides for the simultaneous holding of a workshop “Modern practice of construction and certification of information security management systems and integrated information security systems” under the short-term training program for specialists in the field of information security.
The program of the workshop corresponds to the requirements of the Regulations on the Upgrading of Skills approved by the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 24, 2013, No. 48.
At the end of the workshop, each student receives a certificate from Pukhov Institute for Modelling in Energy Engineering of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine of advanced training, that corresponds to the requirements of the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 19, 2016, No. 34.
• May 17 – the deadline for submission of applications;
• May 24 – deadline for participation payment;
• May 28 – arrival of participants (settlement in HC “Odessa” from 14:00);
• June 01 – departure of participants (release the rooms in HC “Odessa” before 12:00).
Director of the Institute
Corresponding Member NAS of Ukraine Mokhor V.V.
Terms of participation
To reimburse the costs, associated with the organizing and holding of the conference, it is necessary for each participant to pay a fee that covers the costs of:
• educational, methodical, advisory and informational services;
• preparation and publication of informational and methodical materials;
• rent of premises for carrying out of program of conference events;
• rent of computer-projection equipment;
• providing participants with stationery;
• two meals a day (breakfast-lunch) of participants and organizing coffee breaks;
• holding events for the general socialization of the community of conference participants.
The size of the organizational fee for participation in the conference is 3546 UAH when paying up to April 25, or 4260 UAH at payment after April 25, 2019.
The payment for participation in the seminar “Modern practice of construction and certification of information security management systems and integrated information security systems” is 11334 UAH when paying up to April 25, or 13596 UAH at payment after April 25, 2019.
All prices are inclusive of VAT.
Please send the application form to the Manager of the Conference organizing committee Oksana Tsurkan (firstname.lastname@example.org), tel .: (068) 014-57-22, (099) 029-00-72, (044) 424-10-63 or by regular mail to the address: Ukraine, 03164, Kyiv, Str. General Naumov, 15, Pukhov IMEE of the NAS of Ukraine, Conference organizing committee “CSE-2019”.
The conference operators are the Association “Informatio-Consortium” and LLC “Informatio”.
APPLICATION FORM FOR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONFERENCE
1. Surname, name, middle name.
2. Position, academic degree, title.
3. Organization, institution, enterprise.
4. Telephone / fax.
5. Postal address.
6. Email address.
7. Participation with or without report.
8. Title of the report.
Rules for writing reports and posts for publication
At the choice of the authors, the material may be presented either in English or in Russian or in Ukrainian.