THE NATIONAL ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF UKRAIN
THE GEORGY PUKHOV INSTITUTE FOR ENERGY MODELLING
SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL CONFERENCE
Cyber Security of Energy
The Georgy Pukhov Institute for Energy Modelling of NAS of Ukraine invites to participate in the scientific and practical conference “Cyber Security of Energy” (CSE), which will take place from May 29 to June 2, 2018, on the basis of the Odessa hotel complex (Odessa). (http://ok-odessa.com/).
The following organizations are invited to the co-organizers and participants of the conference: The State Service for Special Communications and Information Protection of Ukraine, the National Commission for State Regulation in the Fields of Energy and Utilities, the Ministry of Energy and Coal Industry of Ukraine, the National Accreditation Agency of Ukraine, the Kyiv Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Asters Legal Company, AEC Sectoral Investment Fund for Energy Development, State Scientific and Technical Center for Nuclear Regulation and Safety of the State Department Regulation of Ukraine, SS CB “Atomprylad” of SE “NNPGC” Energoatom” and other interested agencies, institutions, enterprises and organizations.
The program of the conference is focused on the following questions:
- legislative and regulatory framework for cybernetic security of energy;
- insurance of cybernetic security risks, recognition and confirmation of incidents of cyber security as force majeure circumstances;
- cyber security risks management and protection of critical infrastructure of energy from cyber threats: organizational, technical, technological, methodological, scientific and other aspects.
The organization of the conference provides for the simultaneous holding of a workshop “Information Security Management” (ISM-2018) under the short-term training program for specialists in the field of information security “Updating of the family of international standards for providing information security ISO / IEC 27k”.
The program of the workshop corresponds to the requirements of the Regulations on the Upgrading of Skills approved by the order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 24, 2013, No. 48, and is intended for 36 hours of classroom work and 18 hours of independent work of students and includes the following modules:
- the current state of the ISO / IEC 27k family of standards and their actualization;
- ISO / IEC 27k family standards as the basis of architecture for the design of information security management systems (ISMS);
ISO / IEC / IEEE 42010 – conceptual foundations of the architecture of the ISMS;
- description of the ISMS architecture;
- structure of the ISMS architecture and the language of the description of the architecture of the ISMS;
At the end of the workshop, each student receives a certificate from the Georgy Pukhov Institute for Energy Modelling of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine of advanced training, that corresponds to the requirements of the Order of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine dated January 19, 2016, No. 34.
- May 18 – the deadline for submission of applications;
- May 25 – deadline for participation payment;
- May 29 – arrival of participants (settlement in HC “Odessa” from 14:00);
- June 02 – departure of participants (release the rooms in HC “Odessa” before 12:00).
Please send the application form to the organizing committee for the conference manager Oksana Tsurkan (email@example.com), tel .: (068) 014-57-22, (099) 029-00-72, (044) 424-10-63.