Sustainable Energy Workshop (SEnW-2023)
4TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON SUSTAINABLE FUTURES: ENVIRONMENTAL, TECHNOLOGICAL, SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC MATTERS will be held on 23-26 May, 2023. Sustainable Energy Workshop (SEnW-2023) will be held on 23 May, 2023 within the conference framework on the basis of G.E. Pukhov Institute for Modelling in Energy Engineering of NAS of Ukraine.
TOPICS OF INTEREST
- Solar and Wind Energy
- Geothermal and Biomass Energy
- Hydroelectricity and Ocean Energy
- Nuclear and Hydrogen Energy
- Heating and Cooling Systems
- Fuel Switching and Mitigation
- Energy System Transformation
- Energy Storage Technologies
- Energy Policy and Electricity Market
- Climate Change Politics
- Modeling and Forecasting in Energy
- Digitalization and Cybersecurity in Energy
- Equipment and Cyber-Physical Systems in Energy
- Energy Efficiency and Energy Saving
- Paper Submission Deadline – January 20, 2023
- Notification of paper acceptance/rejection – March 15, 2023
- Final Paper Submission Deadline – April 15, 2023
- Registration Due – May 1, 2023
- Workshop Day – May 23, 2023
- Main Conference – May 24-26, 2023
Annotations and articles are submitted via the system Morressier.
Accepted articles will be submitted for publishing to the journal IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (online ISSN: 1755-1315 / publisher: IOP Publishing) three months after the conference.
Statement with the presentation at the seminar is mandatory and should be done by one of the authors in English.
Requirements for annotations and articles are given on the conference website.
Website of the conference
ICSF requires that every conference participant, not necessarily a speaker, but also a listener, registers at the conference. A non-dedicated registration service is provided for this step. We need your registration for:
- Personalizing your conference information bundle, including the badge with your name and affiliation
- Offer additional services to you: e.g. visa support, hostel booking, official invitation letter preparation
- Collecting statistical information about session attendance, including social events – for proper resource planning
- Letting the other conference participants know who you are to facilitate networking
Please choose the right item for you to complete the registration, the registration fee is listed as follows:
- Corresponding author of an article is an Ukrainian national, with an address in Ukraine (Presentation & Publication) – No Fee *
- Corresponding author of an article is a non-Ukrainian national, or is a Ukrainian national with an address not in Ukraine (Presentation & Publication) – 70 GBP
- Audience – No Fee
* According to the Statement on Ukraine, IOP Publishing waive APC payments for corresponding authors based in Ukraine so that they can publish open access for free in any of IOP Publishing journals and are offering submission extensions for any researcher whose ability to work is affected. Therefore, ICSF program chairs are happy to waive the registration fee for Ukrainian authors. Long live and prosper IOP Publishing, and glory to Ukraine!
- Registration fee covers the publication fee, conference fee, conference material (conference program, certification…).
- Each paid registration covers only one paper and one attendee.
- At least one author for each accepted final paper must register for paper publication.
- Delegates should bear the Service Charge (if any) of the bank in the Sender’s Side.
- All papers accepted by Program Committee will be submitted to the publisher. The publisher reserves the right to reject any papers if in its opinion, or those of its advisers, any papers are considered inappropriate for publication by the publisher.
- Organizing committee exempted from any reimbursement of fees if the article are rejected by the publisher.
- Volodymyr Artemchuk, G.E. Pukhov Institute for Modelling in Energy Engineering of NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Serhii Honchar, G. E. Pukhov Institute for Modelling in Energy Engineering of NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Andrii Iatsyshyn, State Institution “The Institute of Environmental Geochemistry of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine”, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Oleksandr Popov, State Institution “The Institute of Environmental Geochemistry of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine”, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Vitaliy Mezhuyev, Institute of Industrial Management in FH JOANNEUM University of Applied Sciences, Austria
- Igor Tomičić,Faculty of Organization and Informatics, University of Zagreb, Varaždin, Croatia
- Jamil Abedalrahim Jamil Alsayaydeh, Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka, Fakulti Teknologi Kejuruteraan Elektrikal dan Elektronik: Durian Tunggal, Melaka, Malaysia
- Iryna Kameneva, G. E. Pukhov Institute for Modelling in Energy Engineering of NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Oleksandr Maevsky, Polissia National University, Zhytomyr, Ukraine
- Tetiana Bilan, State Scientific and Technical Center for Nuclear & Radiation Safety, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Valentyna Stanytsina, Institute of general energy of NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Iryna Zinovieva, Kyiv National Economic University named after Vadym Hetman, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Vadym Shkarupylo, National University of Life and Environmental Sciences of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Artur Zaporozhets, Institute of general energy of NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Ihor Blinov, Institute of Electrodynamics of NAS of Ukraine, Kyiv, Ukraine
- Young Scientists Council of the NAS of Ukraine
- Young Scientists Council of the Department of Physical and Technical Problems of Energy of the NAS of Ukraine
- Institute of Electrodynamics of NAS of Ukraine
- Institute of general energy of NAS of Ukraine
- State Institution “The Institute of Environmental Geochemistry of National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine”
Information letter (coming soon)
Venue: G.E. Pukhov Institute for Modelling in Energy Engineering of NAS of Ukraine, 15 Henerala Naumova Street, Kyiv, 03164, Ukraine.